PT3 is coming! When studying this week:
- Focus on the subjects of the first week now. These would be the most important subjects now. Break it down. You’ll have time for the other subjects in between those exams.
- Practice the test papers and have a time plan for each paper, so you'll know how long you should spend on each exam question.
- Revise, revise, revise! In the days prior to the exam, try not to learn new material. Concentrate on the topics you've previously studied.
- Make a few memory cards with key points to your keep confidence up for before you go into the exam. Make these with facts that you need to remember
- Stick with your routine. Continue to get up at same time and go to bed at the same time. Begin your study at the same time every day.
- Balance is key. Eat well, sleep well, and make some time for excercise every day.
- Talk to someone if you need to. A problem shared is a problem halved.
- If you feel it’s helpful, get a revision group together, but avoid any friends that might be making your nervous.
- Check the date and commencement of each exam that you are undertaking. Tape your exam timetable somewhere prominent in the kitchen.
- Always remember, attempt marks are awarded. Do not leave your exam centre early.
Good luck to all candidates!
Sourced by http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/education/exams/ten-tips-to-help-you-prepare-for-your-exams-with-one-week-to-go-34761074.html